Friday, September 21, 2007

What the crap?!?!



Before we left for the Tetons, Corb obviously needed some attn b/c he pulled his pants down and took a sh_t in the driveway in front of the house! AHHHHHHH! Preschoolers are FUN.


Wanted to let u know that even though he looks just like his dad, he IS my child. The other day he pooed and then was playing. All of a sudden he says, "Mom. I wanna look at my butthole." I said, "ok", got the mirror out and he squatted down over it and looked. He said, "It's little, Mom." I know he thought the hole back there was as big as his honkin turds. He was shocked. I said, "yep..it IS little. That's your pretty pink little butthole. Are u happy now?" He said, "yeah..let's go play in my playroom."




GOD love it.

1 comment:

Auntie Jody said...

OMG!!! Tina, that is such a "Dot" move! I love it! (and totally what I would've done, LOL) So excited I get to see your babies now! Love to all,
Jody in Branson